Staying healthier and fit are some of the important aspect which all people strive for and for that, many do set up goals which they want to achieve within a specified period of the time although in many cases, many fail to live by their goals due to the different reasons some of which include having no access to instructors, tutors and others related as a result of one or the other but, that was in the past. With the availability of smartphones and other high-end mobile gadgets, achieving the above is considered to be an easier task since with a single application, one needs no travel to gyms and similar places where tutors are known to exist.
Regardless of your health or fitness set goals, this article will help you discover up to 7 smartphone and mobile applications which you can use while in any place of your comfort for example at home, work and etc and practice what you need to without any third party help and below is the list.
1. FitnessFast – This is an application which will help you to track all of your workouts, sleep, weight and others. You are guaranteed of having all your logs on the move. You can download the application by visiting https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitnessfast-daily-fitness/id475176752?mt=8
2. Gain Fitness – This is a digital and pocket fitness app in your pocket. You can set goals, plans and too track your training and workouts by yourself and on your mobile. Find out more you can get with the app by visiting https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gain-fitness/id441646808?ls=1&mt=8
3. DailyBurn – With dailyburn, you can streamline all of your workouts on your mobile device. All you need is to choose your device and get started. Here is the link http://dailyburn.com/devices
4. Everest – Whether you want to drop weight, gain weight, set a goal or a workout plan, this is app to try when it comes to achieving personal goals and objectives. Get started here http://everest.com
5. Epicurious – Whether you want to gain or lose weight, the first thing to look into controlling your meals. You must know what you should eat for better goals achievement and which is what Epicurious offers. Get started here http://www.epicurious.com/services/mobile
6. Calm – No one doesn’t desire a moment of calm in life. With this app, you will learn how to relax and too meditate which is vital in calming. Visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calm-meditation-relaxation/id571800810?mt=8
7. Zipongo – This is all about the best recommendations for your health for example recipes and other foods required for a healthier lifestyle. You will get discounts, plan your meals and do more. Visit https://itunes.apple.com/app/zipongo-healthy-deals/id447484068?mt=8 to get started.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..