If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In A NUTRITION AND HEALTH COORDINATOR – FLYING
Closing date: 15 Dec 2015
We are looking for:
A NUTRITION AND HEALTH COORDINATOR – FLYINGFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Context:The overall mission of this position is to perform successively short support missions or "gap filling" in different countries.
The variety of situations requires a minimum of theoretical and practical experience in Nutrition & Health with ACF and/or other NGOs. It also represents an opportunity to work in different contexts and to rapidly acquire new experiences and professional skills
Country:VARIOUS LOCATIONS (All ACF France Missions)
Length of Contract:**12 Months starting as soon as possible**
The position: Under the supervision of the Country Director or the Deputy Country Director, the Nutrition and Health Coordinator, will be responsible to define the strategies and coordinate activities of Action Contre la Faim in the fields of Nutrition and Health
Design, develop and evaluate actions in the field of nutrition and health
- Collect and quality control of monitoring, follow up and evaluation data
- Maintain quality for the nutritional situation analysis
- Assess the standard of nutritional and medical proposals submitted by his/her teams
- Encourage his/her teams to identify new programmes
- Develop an ACF nutrition and health strategy specific to the mission
Monitor and coordinate programmes in the fields of nutrition and health
- Launch nutritional surveys in liaison with the Country Director
- Develop integrated (inter-disciplinary) approach programmes
- Collect and analyse data, including the decisions making on this basis
- Provide timely and high quality activity reports
- Monitoring all the consolidated programme budgets relating to nutrition and health allocated to the country
Manage the Nutrition and Health team in capital and bring technical support to the Nutrition and Health Program Managers
- Evaluate of the technical performance and skills of Programme Managers
- Develop the technical skills of Nutrition and Health teams
Develop and launch programmes in collaboration with governmental, UN, international and local agencies
- Disseminate ACF’s nutrition and health strategy at country level to partners and funding bodies
- Develop and maintain a network of harmonious and productive relationships with national representatives and programme partners
Represent ACF and its positioning in the field of nutrition and health
- Represent ACF in dealings with national and international authorities on matters of health and nutrition
- Make national and international authorities fully aware of the ACF positions and protocols
The Applicant: You hold a Master degree in Nutrition, Public Health or Medicine with 2 years minimum of field experience in the coordination of nutrition programmes, in emergencies and in developmental contexts.
You are recognized for your technical expertise in CMAM and/or SMART and your good writing capacities. You have also a good knowledge and experience in Health System Strenghtening, and have the ability to train and coach your team with efficacy.
Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and representation skills are required thus team management experience.
You are also able to manage stress in complicated security environment.
You are able to work both in a French and English context (Fluent in French and English required)
Gross monthly salary ranging from €2000 to €2400
Job content varies from intervention situations (3 months of assignment maximum)
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website:
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.