If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Afghanistan: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager – Afghanistan
Organization: International Executive Service Corps
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
IESC – the International Executive Service Corps – is a US based not-for-profit with a focus on supporting private enterprise in developing countries. We have worked in partnership with local people in 130 countries – mainly with the generous support of USAID – designing, implementing, managing and evaluating a wide range of market driven solutions along the entire value chain of a company or industry.
IESC is seeking a monitoring and evaluation manager for an anticipated USAID-funded program in Afghanistan in financial sector development. This position will be full-time and based in Afghanistan.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and update the (Performance Monitoring Plan) PMP, including performance indicator reference sheets (PIRS);
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of calculation methodologies used in the PMP;
- Establish data collection and management systems;
- Provide performance data, ensuring data integrity and verifying data;
- Train program staff in the use of M&E tools and the capturing of indicator-driven data;
- Communicate project results to IESC staff, donors, partners and other stakeholders;
- Ensure chief of party and project staff understand their roles and responsibilities for project monitoring and evaluation including data collection and data analysis;
- Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and make adjustments as needed;
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables, including annual work plans and quarterly reports;
- Review and adjust performance monitoring plan annually or as needed;
- Liaise with the IESC HQ M&E Director.
- Advanced degree in M&E, public policy, economics, business, international cooperation/international development or a related field required;
- Five years of experience in designing and implementing M&E results; frameworks; developing PMPs, work plans and indicators, monitoring on-going programs for USAID or other large donor organizations;
- Experience in planning, managing, and creating surveys. This will also include experience with conducting data quality assessments and oversight, and developing/refining data collection tools/methods.
- Experience drafting success stories and impact assessments from project anecdotal, as well as analytical data;
- Experience working with USAID or other donor funded projects;
- Experience working in Afghanistan or in transitional and/or post-conflict countries highly preferred;
- English fluency required; Dari and Pashto proficiency preferred.
How to apply:
Visit http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IESCORG&cws=1&rid=120 to submit your resume and cover letter. Visit www.iesc.org to view all available opportunities with IESC.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.