If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Côte d'Ivoire: Manager, Enterprise Development – leading social enterprise creation efforts (West Africa based)
Organization: Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
Country: Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana
Closing date: 18 Sep 2015
The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (www.cgepartnership.com), one of 11 initiatives at the Clinton Foundation, is an innovative, global, for-profit social enterprise creator and hands-on impact investor. We are Impact Entrepreneurs pioneering an innovative approach to poverty alleviation. We are unique because we actually create and scale social enterprises from scratch. We do it in a way that is easily repeated so we can do it multiple times, and across geographies, which will eventually impact millions of people.
Our enterprises remove the barriers that prevent small producers and entrepreneurs from reaching their potential in developing countries. By taking an enterprise approach we are able to recycle profits, and our ability to scale is therefore not dependent on donor funding.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
We have 3 enterprise models: (1) Supply Chain Enterprises provide training, inputs, working capital, and logistics solutions to smallholder farmers, procure their produce, and sell to quality buyers, (2) Distribution Enterprises empower women as entrepreneurs in remote communities and provide a source of affordable, essential consumer and pro-poor goods for resale in their communities, (3) Training Center Enterprises train and place youth in quality jobs.
We manage a portfolio of enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia, and are quickly expanding into Africa.
· Scope opportunities, gather data, and conduct preliminary analysis for potential supply chain enterprises in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
· Aid senior team members in due diligence and financial analysis of high potential enterprise development opportunities: conduct research and analysis of market sectors including financial performance and trends; develop pro forma financial statements, enterprise valuations, and social/beneficiary impact analysis for Supply Chain Enterprises
o a) prospective market buyers and demand analysis,
o b) prospective supplier analysis and gaps in producer preparedness,
o c) producer and supplier adoption rates,
o d) recommended scope of agro extension services and impact on yield and productivity,
o e) analysis of internal vs. contracted agricultural support services, and
o f) value chain analysis including role of intermediaries.
All of the above models also require full assessment of implementation risks and market risks.
· Aid in co-investment prospecting and development, and local fundraising activities.
· Aid in identifying and managing relationships with key stakeholders including, but not limited to: co-investors, NGOs, government entities, and multilaterals.
· Aid in preparation of materials for CGEP Management and CGEP Steering/Investment Committee.
· Other responsibilities, tasks and assignments requested by CGEP Management.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Complete flexibility for relocation to future pipeline countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Must be able and willing to travel within rural locations and internationally.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, finance/investment (preferably private equity/venture capital), or other business experience particularly related to the creation, structuring, or restructuring of enterprises in international settings.
· Initial preference given to those with experience working in West Africa (ideally Ghana or Cote d’Ivoire) with an established local network.
· Must be able to work independent with an entrepreneurial spirit; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, work through multidisciplinary teams, and deliver high quality work within deadlines.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills required including financial statement analysis, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to create complex financial models.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds and represent CGEP to various stakeholders.
· Local language skills strongly preferred; French fluency for Africa; Spanish fluency for Latin America.
· Knowledge of and passion for the field of social enterprise and impact investment preferred.
· Understanding of agribusiness, procurement, supply chain management, and/or logistics a plus.
· Experience working in developing countries a plus.
The expected start date is as soon as possible.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com with “Enterprise Development Manager Application” in the subject line.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.