If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Democratic Republic of the Congo: Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation (A/M&E) Specialist/Co-Deputy COP – DRC M&E Project
Organization: CAMRIS International
Country: Democratic Republic of the Congo
Closing date: 24 Sep 2015
USAID/Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) intends to solicit and award a contract to provide coordination, monitoring, evaluation, analytic, and research services for the Mission’s Country
Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) and a Joint Education Program between the USAID/DRC and the United Kingdom Government (represented by the U.K. Department for International Development [DFID]). For the purpose of this SOW, the Contractor will provide to USAID performance management services to monitor, evaluate, and assess implementation of the Mission’s CDCS. The Contractor will also provide coordination, monitoring, evaluation, analytic, and research services for the USAID/ DFID Joint Education Program.
CAMRIS is seeking a top-notch full time A/M&E Advisor for the full term of the contract to design and oversee evaluations, analyses, assessments, and the full review, revision, and maintenance of the Mission PMP, Project M&E Plans, and activity M&E plans. He/she will provide leadership and technical expertise for Component 1 planning, implementation, and evaluation. The A/M&E Specialist will provide the activity and the Mission with critical expertise on evaluation methodology, including sampling procedures, survey methodologies, and qualitative data collection methods.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
The A/M&E Specialist will also be relied on for quantitative and qualitative data analysis. The A/M&E Specialist provides leadership in the planning and coordination of performance and impact evaluations, operational research, baseline assessment, evaluation design and methodology, research and analysis, monitoring and evaluation capacity building, and collaborating, learning, and adapting. He/she must establish and manage a monitoring and evaluation system to track progress towards meeting program/contract deliverables, results, indicators and targets.
He/she must ensure that the methodologies used to measure the results include gender, disability-inclusive, and conflict sensitive measures, and that they are consistently and systematically tracked and reported in accordance with USAID data reporting requirements. He/she must manage and coordinate provincial and sub-province monitoring and evaluation specialists, and any administrative staff responsible for performance monitoring, oversight, and data collection and reporting. As Co-Deputy, the A/M&E Specialist will support the COP on all contract reporting and document production.
A/M&E Advisor responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
• Serve as the Lead of Component 1 and serve as a key member of Component 2.
• Oversee production and ensure quality of all assessments, data, analytical reports, and evaluations, including the testing of the development hypothesis.
• Support the Mission in the development of quality evaluation scopes of work.
• As requested, review and discuss indicators and reporting with implementing partners and COR/AORs, and help operationalize indicators by assisting USAID Technical Teams with definitions, data collection, data analysis, and target setting.
• As requested, conduct events and seminars that promote collaboration and learning between USAID, implementing partners and other stakeholders, or that publicize major findings and/or disseminate final evaluation reports, as part of USAID/DRC’s learning agenda.
• Provide training, as requested, for USAID/DRC staff and/or partners on activity-level monitoring and monitoring and evaluation plan development.
• Responsible to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities under this contract are in accordance with USAID regulations and USAID Education technical and reporting requirements.
The A/M&E Advisor must have:
• At least seven years of international experience in the design and management of evaluations (with demonstrated experience in both impact and performance evaluations), analyses and assessments, including the design of evaluation methodologies, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data verification techniques.
• At least 8-10 years of demonstrated experience developing PMPs, monitoring project implementation, and verifying data from large development projects.
• Must have a demonstrated track record successfully monitoring project and activity results and indicators of gender integration and inclusiveness, youth engagement and conflict sensitivity.
• A graduate degree in the field of evaluation and research methodology, international development or a related technical field, with substantive training in M&E, or a bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in addition to the required minimums.
• At least seven years of experience recruiting, forming and successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products.
• Have all necessary computer, database, statistical software, and analytical skills, particularly in issues related to monitoring and evaluation.
• Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills.
• Experience in knowledge management and organizational learning.
• M&E training/capacity building experience.
• Excellent English and French writing skills and speaking ability are required. Bidders should submit a writing sample.
• Prior experience working in Africa and/or conflict affected countries is preferred.
How to apply:
How to Apply: If interested in this opportunity please provide an updated copy of your resume as well as a USAID 1420 form and three professional references with contact information (email and phone) as well as their relationship to you to firstname.lastname@example.org with "COP/DRC in the subject line. Only finalist will be contacted.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.