If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Ecuador: Resettlement Intern
Organization: UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Closing date: 16 Oct 2015
- Translate interviews and reports;
- Assist the case workers in the completion of the Registration Resettlement Forms (RRFs) for the final revision of the Resettlement Officer;
- Provide information and orientation to individual cases facing special protection needs and being selected for resettlement by Resettlement Officers;
- Organize, file and maintain the Unit’s files on individual cases considered for resettlement;
- Conduct pre-interviews and report on individual cases being assessed.
- Prepare and send routine correspondence with Field Offices, partner agencies, IOM and various state agencies.
- Operational support in processing telephone calls, general approach to refugees and receiving visits to the Unit.
- Support logistics of different selection missions of resettlement countries, carried out during the year.
- Assist in locating applicants, arranging appointments, collecting address information, etc.
- Conduct home visits.
- University Studies in International Relations, Social Sciences or, preferably, Law. Studies in International Human Rights Law and International Refugee Law highly desirable.
- Fluency in Spanish and English;
- Minimal Period for the Internship will be of 6 months;
- Excellent working knowledge of EXCEL and WORD software;
- Adaptability to work in an international and multicultural environment;
- Adaptability to work with vulnerable individuals; Capacity to professionally deal with confidential and sensitive information.
How to apply:
- Applications: Please submit CV and letter of interest to the address listed. To send: email@example.com
- Duration: The internship will begin on November 30th 2015, and extend to May 30th 2016.
- Compensation:***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP****. There is no possibility of compensation or reimbursement of expenses.*
- Subsequent Employment by UNHCR: There is no expectation of employment at the end of the Internship.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.