This is a solution guide on how to fix Errors 905, 927, 194, 492 and 907, some common errors which occur when one attempts to download an application from Google Play Store. And yes, this error does occur abruptly and can happen regardless of what application one is trying to download from the play store for example Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber, Imo, Instagram and many others.
These errors 905, 927, 194, 492 and 907 and very many others including error Code -24, Code 920, 911, 961, 481, 101, 923, 403, 413, 919, 418, 491, 505, 504, which will all fail you to download that application of your choice from the trusted Google play store. If you have been wondering how you can go about solving it, and or completely getting rid of these errors 905, 927, 194, 492 and 907 while using Google play store, then that is the one reason you should go on and read this post in full as it contains the tested solution which has been proven to fix the problem.
How to fix 905, 927, 194, 492 and 907 Google Play Store errors
1. Begin by loading your mobile device, go to settings and then to applications or to manage applications.
2. Browse through and look out for Google Play Store, Google play services and Gmail (one by one while doing step 3 below).
3. Click on the application say Google Play services and wait for options to load.
4. Click on clear cache, and clear data, and reset defaults. You should see your application details being recomputed again.
5. Also tap on uninstall updates of Google play store.
6. Now reboot your device and try again.
Just on case it fails and the same problem of 905, 927, 194, 492 and 907 occurs again, go to settings, accounts and delete the current Google account. Reboot your device and re-enter your account information again. Try to load Google play store and download. If it fails, then use a different account while going through all the above steps one by one once again.