If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Guinea: Three (3) Senior Consultants, Evaluation of UNICEF’s Response to the Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak, Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone
Organization: Social Impact
Country: Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone
Closing date: 09 Sep 2015
Three (3) Senior Consultants, Evaluation of UNICEF’s Response to the Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak, Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to create dramatic improvements in the performance of organizations and programs working to enhance the social and economic well-being of people around the world. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Social Impact is preparing a bid for the evaluation of the UNICEF response to the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak in West Africa. The purpose of the evaluation is to provide an impartial assessment of UNICEF’s response to the needs of the affected populations and other challenges arising from the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. The results of the evaluation are intended to inform action by UNICEF, UNICEF’s partners and other stakeholders not only in addressing the current emergency but also in responding to future large scale emergencies of a similar nature; and to prepare for recovery and reconstruction in the affected countries. Fieldwork will be conducted in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia. The evaluation is expected to take place over six months, beginning October 2015 and run through April 2016.
SI is seeking three Senior Consultants to serve as part of the evaluation team to carry out qualitative and quantitative field-based data collection in Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia and provide technical context to the evaluation design and methodology. They will also assist in developing the report and disseminating the findings. They will report to the Team Leader and work closely with UNICEF’s Emergency Management Team, along with Social Impact headquarters.
· Carry out quantitative and qualitative data collection from UNICEF and available sources, analysis, and drafting elements of the report.
· Coordinate with UNICEF’s Emergency Management Team to strengthen relevance, accuracy and credibility of the evaluation.
· Conduct key informant interviews, focus group discussions with UNICEF staff, national officials and members of the affected population.
· Conduct former desk review and analyze data.
· Provide technical context in child for development and child protection, as well as UNICEF’s response to the Ebola outbreak to the evaluation.
· Present and disseminate findings and recommendations with UNICEF, as well as in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.
· Assist with draft report and preparation.
Must Have One or More of the Following Qualifications:
· Familiarity with UNICEF emergency operations.
· Experience and knowledge of approaches to community care, including infection prevention and control.
· Familiarity with methods and approaches to C4D including social mobilization and community engagement.
· Experience and knowledge of approaches to child protection in emergencies.
· Ability to undertaking back-office analysis (e.g., desk review, analysis of timeline data, analysis of funding resources, etc.).
· Knowledge of evaluation methods.
· Sound knowledge of English and French.
· Ability and willingness to travel throughout Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
To apply: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=414
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.