If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Haiti: Capacity Building Program Coordinator, KONEKTE (Fluent in French)
Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 10 Oct 2015
Capacity Building Program Coordinator, KONEKTE,
Port-au-Prince, HaitiFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Centre de Formation et d’Encadrement Technique (CFET) is a private firm, established on October 1st, 1988. Specializing in Human Resources management and development, CFET’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of worker’s performance and to facilitate access to a talent pool whose skills and character responds to employers’ needs and codes of ethics.
CFET partnered with Management System International (MSI) in the consortium that manages the USAID program KONEKTE to outsource Senior and Middle Management staff to the Haitian government.
Launched by USAID in November 2012, KONEKTE (KONesans E Konpetans TEknik) is a program designed to assist the Government of Haiti (GOH) with increasing capacity within Haitian ministries by identifying and placing experienced advisors in key positions. KONEKTE is a partnership between MSI, a Haitian firm (Centre de Formation et d’Encadrement Technique (CFET)), USAID, and the GOH which aims to build local capacity to create a more stable and viable Haiti. MSI is the prime of the KONEKTE contract. KONEKTE’s main partner within the GOH is the Office of Management and Human Resources (OMRH). KONEKTE works closely with the OMRH to identify high-level advisors through a transparent and competitive recruitment process that prioritizes the expertise of Haitians and the Haitian diaspora. Each Advisor is placed in a department to bridge a competence gap. In addition, consistent with the objectives of the USAID Forward initiative, KONEKTE strengthens the OMRH’s ability to ensure the sustainability of the program’s achievements.
CFET seeks an experienced Capacity Building Program Coordinator for the Haiti KONEKTE program. The Capacity Building Program Coordinator will provide support to the Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) Director. The coordinator will facilitate institutional strengthening activities in support of the Government of Haiti (GOH), specifically the Office of Management and Human Resources (OMRH) and local partners. S/He will coordinate strategic planning activities, analyze internal systems, develop efficient processes, conduct surveys, and improve organizational performance.
- Coordinate the day-to-day HICD/institutional strengthening activities.
- Coordinate activities associated with the implementation of a human resources management system by the GOH and partner institutions.
- Plan and schedule technical assistance to partner institutions to implement recommendations.
- Draft scopes of work for short-term trainers and consultants.
- Facilitate ongoing monitoring of interventions through established performance monitoring systems, and in coordination with senior project management, adjust work plans and timetables as necessary.
- Coordinate the activities associated with the development of a performance solutions package for the GOH and partner institutions.
- Coordinate day-to-day communications, problem resolution, internal and external communications, and respond to feedback from beneficiary partners.
- Coordinate and facilitate trainings, workshops, and other events as necessary.
- Ensure that all technical and administrative obligations of human and institutional capacity development are met in a timely and results-oriented fashion.
- Communicate issues, successes, and problems immediately to the HICD Director.
- At least five (5) years of experience working on institutional development, organizational development, change management, or local capacity building donor-funded projects in developing or transitioning countries.
- Experience working on donor-funded activities (USAID experience preferred).
- Advanced degree in business administration, human resources, or other related field.
- Knowledge of human resources management systems used in developing or transitioning countries.
- Business-level fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Fluent in French (written and verbal).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This position is contingent upon continued donor funding. Please note that this position is within the KONEKTE program team and is not a seconded position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.