How to hard reset Sony Xperia X10i, XZ, XZs, XA1, XA Ultra, M5, Z5, C5, Z3, M4, C4, E4 Dual, E4G, T3 mobiles is a tutorial featuring exactly how to on the different android models. Regardless of the smartphone model you own for as long as its a Sony Xperia eg the X10i, taking time and going through this article will help you learn how to easily go about hard resetting (when phone is powered off) your Xperia smartphone.
Unlike many other Android OS powered mobile devices which can be hard reset by simply clicking key combinations at the same time eg volume up and power key for MTK chip-set, volume up plus menu button plus power key on Samsung, Sony Xperia X10i, XZ, XZs, XA1, XA Ultra, M5, Z5, C5, Z3, M4, C4, E4 Dual, E4G, T3 and devices are different. If at any time you feel like hard resetting your same devices, follow the following alternative below.
Sony Xperia hard reset option 1
– Power off your device.
– Press and hold the Power button until the device vibrates then release it.
– Upon Sony Ericsson logo appearing, press and hold the Power button and the Back button until options display.
– Tap on Reset phone and tap OK to continue.
– Wait until process is complete and go through first run.
– You are done, your device has been reset successfully.
Sony Xperia hard reset option 2
– Download Sony Xperia PC companion from their website.
– Install it and run it on your computer
– Navigate to and click on Update and confirm.
– Connect your Sony Xperia mobile with USB data cable.
– Wait until process is completed and you would have reset your mobile.
Please note that these will help you reset your Xperia in case you forgot your Phone lock password, pattern, pin and etc. This also applies to the different Sony phone models including X10i, XZ, XZs, XA1, XA Ultra, M5, Z5, C5, Z3, M4, C4, E4 Dual, E4G, T3 and others. You should too note that this option is likely to delete all of your data and it is important you back it up all if possible.