Having your Facebook set to Auto Share posts to your Twitter account and Twitter To Share on Facebook is one thing many prefer including myself due to its positive results among which include time saving, avoiding repeated posting work and many more others although they may differ from person to person or user to user. We all know it well that both Facebook and Twitter are considered the world popular and most visited social networking sites and which is one reason why many people including Webmasters, Freelancers, Businesses, Marketing Agents, Affiliate marketers, Money Makers and many different personalities find it very useful to share whatever they need on these sites.
If you want to save time by setting up both your Twitter and Facebook to cross post and automated, then you should continue reading this since you will be able to discover how to in the next few lines although you need to have an active account on each side in order or the above to work well for you and below we go.
Auto Posting From Facebook To Twitter – FB 2 TT
1. Visit http://www.facebook.com/twitter and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Choose what you want to post on your Twitter for example your profile or page and click on Link to Twitter.
3. Enter your Twitter username and password and click on the authorization button which will redirect you back to Facebook upon success.
Once you are done, all of your FB posts will be auto shared on Twitter and to stop or edit settings, just follow the same link.
Auto Posting From Twitter To Facebook – TT 2 FB
1. Log on to your Twitter account, profile and edit settings.
2. Scroll down before the save settings button and click on the Facebook Logo.
3. Sign in to your Facebook account using your username and password and follow authorization prompts.
When you are done, you will be redirected back to Twitter and all of your incoming Tweets will be shared on your Facebook profile or page depending on what you selected.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below