Owning an Amazon Affiliate Niche website which many know as Micro sites is a dream of many internet money makers since such sites have been proven by so many out there as an idea way to earn more commission while working at own pace in addition to being a self boss – you know what I am meaning when I talk about when one is a boss of him or her self.
Leave alone those old days where you had to pay more than what you get in order to get started as it involved hiring an expert who would do every work on the web designing side, now things are different since any one including me and you can be able to create and set up such a site within a few minutes provided one is committed and willing to do so.
In this post, I am sharing with you a way I found not so long ago and tried it just like I do on everything before sharing it with others. The simple use of some two plugins and which are offered free from the plugins directory can help you to set up your full site and thus meaning more earnings.
I know that right now you are wondering what it takes not so? Let me not delay you, below is what you should do to get started.
1. You will need a domain name which you can buy or get a free one. Or, you can simply attach your Amazon affiliate site on your other site if you have one.
2. You will need to pay for hosting packages and or use a free one since your micro site will need to be hosted.
3. Once you have set up your site and running on WordPress CMS, then head on to the WP plugins directory, search and download the two Plugins including Prosociate and Woocommerce.
4. Upload the two plugins in your web directory and activate them since that is required.
5. Go to settings page of both and configure to your likes and save. You can too go to Permalinks section in your WordPress settings page and too change them to what you want.
6. Now enter your Amazon Access keys in Prosociate plugin settings and start creating new project. You can get your AWS keys by visiting http://aws.amazon.com and either sign up or log in using your account details.
7. The more projects you create, the more the products will be on your Nice site. You will earn Associate earnings every time one buys any product through your links.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..