Have you always wondered the possibility of accessing/logging in to your different email address accounts by the same provider for example Gmail or Yahoo-mail at the same time using the same browser? Did you know that such a thing is very possible but not all browsers support it? Have you always been wondering which browser has the capability to do such a thing? Regardless of what your question may be or has always been, this post will help you get to know and learn how you can do the above at the same time and using the same web browser.
We all know it that most common browsers we use wont allow one to access the different email address accounts from the same provider at the same time since trying to open a new tab and typing the log in URL of your email for example mail.google.com will always log you in automatically due to having a different windows which is already logged in being opened or even closed but not being signed out unless you use a browser extension or plugin and which too are not common. This means that one has to sign out and sigin again using a different account assuming one needs to access a different email address and which is time consuming more especially if ones has additional hindrences like a poor internet connection or even a computer itself.
And for the above, many people have always been wondering if there is such a way including myself not until I explored some way which I have tested and provided to be working when it comes to accessing multiple email address accounts of the same provider at the same time and below is what you need to do in order to get started.
1. A working internet connection.
2. Google Chrome Web browser
Steps To Getting Started
1. Download Google Chrome web browser and install it on your computer. Downloading the latest version is recommended since its taken to be security risk free due to fixes and updates.
2. Launch your Google Chrome Browser and hit the menu gear to access the settings. This gear is located on the right hand side depending on the browser version.
3. Scroll and select the settings option by clicking on it and waiting for the settings options to load.
4. Look out for users next to import bookmarks and select add new user.
5. Name the new user and hit okay. You will be automatically redirected to a new window promptying you to sign in.
6. In put your emal account details and save.
When you look on the top right corner, you will see an image depending on the user image you selected and when you click on it, you will see a list of accounts created. All you need to do to access and log in to another account is to click on the user account you want to log in and you will automatically be logged in without having to sign out or sign in. And your current or previous email account will as well stay signed in while you access a different account but of the same provider. Its is simple and wporks just like it does when you have different email accounts from different providers.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..