Are in Uganda or any part of the world? Do you want to send / receive money directly on from or to your mobile line? Are you connected to MTN mobile money or Airtel money? Or you simply have someone – a friend, loved one, relative or anyone else – who wants to send money to you? Regardless of what your need may be, this post about Worldremit.com has it all. Reading it entirely will help you learn and find out how you can go about the above and instantly.
Worldremit.com is an online money transfer service provider from one location to another. This service allows one to transfer money instantly and which money can be credited to ones MTN Mobile money or Airtel Money anywhere one is at the time. This means that using the service can save you from the hassles of picking up your money from agents, having to fill those long forms, having to verify your identity using national ID’s and many others which many go through.
And yes, this service is now available in Uganda where by anyone can be able to receive money directly to his or her mobile number and instantly fro any part of the world. All one needs is alerting the sender of the mobile gsm number connected to the mobile money network and instantly, money will pop up. Below is a detailed how to guide on what to do to send or receive.
How to receive on your MTN mobile / Airtel money
Receiving money on your gsm number is very simple. Just let the person know of your number and you are done. The only thing you have to have is to a registered user on the financial service side on your network.
How to send money to MTN mobile / Airtel money from anywhere
This process is very simple and easy. All you need is to follow the below procedures, after which you will be able to initiate and make a successful money transfer using worldremit.com service.
1. Using an internet enabled smartphone or computer, point your web browser to https://www.worldremit.com.
2. Chose the country you are located eg US in the send from drop down menu on the top right hand side and wait for page to reload.
3. Select the country where the receiver is located in the I want to send to drop down menu and click get started.
4. Select your state, the service eg Bank, Cash pick up, Airtime, Mobile money and select the Payout network eg MTN/Airtel.
5. Enter the amount you are sending (an automatic currency exchange conversion will display) including the amount as sending fees, and hit send.
6. On next page, you will be prompted to log in using your registered email and password, and or to create a new account upon which you will be taken to a secure page to complete your transaction.
Instantly your transaction is successful, the recipient will be able to pick up the money and =make iuse of it right away. It is very fast, easy and hassle free.