Western Union is the worlds largest money transfer services whether one wants to send funds, pay for goods or services, receiving gift cash and many others accross the whole world for its simple, convinients and has a bigger network with branches in almost all countries and major cities whether in Africa, Europe, Asia and any other continent. As a user of Western Union services, what I know is that WU does offer the best services which are both secure and convinient where by once you make a transaction with Western Union, you are guaranteed of getting what you want whether acting as a reciepient or a sender.
A few days back, one of my friends sent me an email asking me if it was possible for one to make a Western Union transaction using the online services just like it happend to other money transfer service providers like PayPal and that if it was possible, how would one do that. The question above prompted me to write this entire post other than only responding to my friend only as I though that there might be many others who happen to ask them selves this very question, and below is how to send/transfer/pay moneyfunds online through Western Union.
Note: Before you get started with making your Western Union Online transaction, you need to have a WU account which you can easily create free by visiting their WU website, clciking on register account, entering all the required information including the ones below.
1. Your full names.
2. Billing address.
3. Billing phone number.
4. Alternate Phone 1/2
5. Age and any other.
And once you are done and having verified your account, below is what you need to do to send/pay or transfer money.
1. Log in to your Western Union account and go to Our Money.
2. In put the names of the reciepient (who you are sending the money)
3. Enter the address of the reciepient.
4. Choose your payment option for example a debit card or a credit card (must be issued by a US bank)
5. Fill in any other additional details like Test Question and Answer if the receiver is located from countries which require secret question and answer.
6. Follow all other prompts and confirm. You should get a confirmation email at this point with the MTCN, the 10 digit money transfer control number which you will send to the reciever with the test question, test answer, the amount sent, from whom the money is coming from, the country where the money is coming from and any other as required.