If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Human resource and operations policy specialist
Closing date: 13 Nov 2015
Chemonics seeks a human resource and operations policy specialist for the USAID Advancing Kosovo Together Program Prime. This three-year activity aims to increase constructive inter-ethnic cooperation and interaction (particularly between majority and minority populations) as vital to the security and stability in the Balkans. The program has four inter-related objectives: 1) Improve autonomous, horizontal communication between (a) Kosovo Albanian and non-majority communities, and (b) the Government of Kosovo (GoK) and non-majority communities; 2) Improve economic opportunities for non-majority communities in target municipalities through job creation and support to entrepreneurs; 3) Increase the efficiency and capacity of target municipal administrations to respond to the needs of all their citizens; 4) Build the capacity of host country organizations by leveraging local, cross-ethnic leadership to implement USAID Kosovo funded activities.
USAID AKT consists of two components: Advancing Kosovo Together Prime, which is implemented by Chemonics, and Advancing Kosovo Together Local Solution (AKT LS), which is implemented by the Community Development Fund. AKT LS fosters positive and constructive inter-ethnic communication by implementing activities in 16 partner Kosovo municipalities, including municipalities in northern Kosovo. The proposed timing of this assignment is approximately November 28 through December 14, 2015. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Support Community Development Fund (CDF) to establish a single policy manual with annexes for implementation of activities compliant with Kosovo law, USAID regulations and other potential donor requirements. The policy manual must also reflect CDF's own mission, vision, and values and contribute to the certification of processes at CDF with ISO certificates. The objectives of this assignment will be accomplished by working with members of CDF's management, board, and operations staff and an international expert with in-depth knowledge of USAID regulations and experience with other donors
- Establish regular coordination, review/input, and decision-making with CDF leadership and operations staff
- Review existing HR and operations policies and procedures
- Identify core policies and requirements specific to Kosovo law
- Identify gaps where the current and revised policies and procedures are missing or non-compliant with local laws and ISO quality management standards
- Draft and revise the policy manual that is compliant with Kosovo law and ISO standardsaccordingly to reflect the necessary changes to achieve the stated objectives
- Create a report with observations, next steps and timeline, and risks and opportunities for adoption of the new policy manual
- A law degree
- A minimum of five years of professional experience with developing human resource management systems
- Experience providing legal support to donor-funded projects in the areas of human resources and ISO certification
- Strong communication, facilitation, and leadership skills are required
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent writing skills
Send electronic submissions to AKT*HROPS_Localemail@example.com by November 13, 2015. Please include "human resource and operations policy specialist" in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com with only "human resource and operations policy specialist – Advancing Kosovo Together " in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.