If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Human resources and operations policy specialist
Closing date: 13 Nov 2015
Chemonics seeks a short-term human resources and operations policy specialist for the ongoing three-year USAID Advancing Kosovo Together Program aimed at increasing constructive interethnic cooperation and interaction. The program has four interrelated objectives: 1) improve autonomous, horizontal communication between Kosovo Albanian and nonmajority communities and between the Kosovo government and nonmajority communities; 2) increase economic opportunities for nonmajority communities in target municipalities through job creation and support to entrepreneurs; 3) build the efficiency and capacity of target municipal administrations to respond to the needs of all their citizens; and 4) strengthen the capacity of Kosovo organizations by leveraging local, cross-ethnic leadership. The program consists of two components: Advancing Kosovo Together Prime (AKT Prime), implemented by Chemonics; and Advancing Kosovo Together Local Solution (AKT LS) working in 16 municipalities, implemented by the Community Development Fund (CDF). The human resources and operations policy specialist will report to the AKT Prime chief of party.
The proposed timing of this assignment is approximately November 28 through December 14, 2015. The assignment will take place in Pristina for nine workdays, plus two travel days and one day of offsite preparatory work reviewing CDF's current policy documents. We are looking for individuals who have a passions for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
- Support the Community Development Fund to establish a single policy manual for implementation of activities compliant with Kosovo law, USAID regulations, and other potential donor requirements; and ensure the policy manual reflects the CDF's own mission, vision, and values
- Work with members of CDF's management, board, and operations staff and a local legal expert; ensure regular coordination, review/input, and decision-making with CDF leadership and operations staff
- Review existing policies and procedures for human resources and operations
- Identify core policies and requirements specific to each donor
- Identify where the current policies and procedures are missing or noncompliant, with particular attention to local law and USAID, and ensure the policy manual addresses these gaps
- Minimum five years of professional experience developing human resource management systems
- In-depth technical knowledge of USAID regulations as they apply to non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations; technical knowledge of other donor regulations as they affect policies and procedures for human resource and operations, preferably for World Bank and European Union
- Experience in capacity development of non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations
- Experience with technical assistance projects and work with donor-funded projects in human resources
- Strong communication, facilitation, and leadership skills required
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Send electronic submissions to KosovoAKT_Specialist@chemonics.com by November 13, 2015. Please include "Human resources and operations policy specialist" in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification formand submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.comwith only "human resources and operations policy specialist – Kosovo AKT" in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.