If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Infrastructure Specialists
Closing date: 02 Oct 2015
- Potential upcoming opportunities across programs in the Asia/Pacific region
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK’s Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.
****Coffey currently manages a number of DFAT funded programs in the Asia Pacific with infrastructure components and may require infrastructure specialists to support these programs in the future.****Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from specialist advisers in the technical area of infrastructure management for potential opportunities in Asia Pacific.
Experience required may include:
- Experience planning, managing, coordinating and implementing large construction projects (for eg in school, community and health infrastructure)
- Experience in a range of functions relating to construction projects, including design, cost planning, budgeting, quantities, tendering, contracting and construction supervision.
- Experience working with governments and/ or donor agencies
- Experience building the capacity of local counterparts to implement infrastructure programs and ongoing maintenance
- Previous experience working in Asia and/or the Pacific is desirable
How to apply:
To submit an expression of interest please visit www.coffey.com/careersand search for the reference number ****492906****
For further enquiries please email@example.com
****Applications close 5.00pm (Australian Central Time) 2nd October 2015****
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.