If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Lebanon: Senior Grants Manager (Fluency in Arabic and English)
Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 09 Oct 2015
Senior Grants Manager, Beirut, Lebanon
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is an international development firm in the Washington, D.C., metro area with a 30-year history of helping to deliver results across the developing world. In 2008, we became part of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with Coffey's international development offices in the United Kingdom and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and South Sudan. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance, and anticorruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
MSI is seeking candidates for the full-time/long-term position of Senior Grants Manager on a capacity-building and small-grants program for Lebanese civil society organizations (CSOs). The Senior Grants Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of all aspects of a small grants program, in close cooperation with the Deputy Chief of Party/Compliance Officer, CSO Specialists, Finance Manager and Grants Officer. This position has primary responsibility for ensuring that all grants and related procurement activities are conducted consistent with USAID and MSI policies, procedures and regulations.
Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Lebanese citizenship will be considered.
- Assist in the overall design and management of all grants issued under the program, working closely with the DCOP, CSO Specialists, and Finance Managers.
- Ensure full compliance with the policies, practices and procedures relating to all aspects of grants discussed in the Grants Manual. This includes specific procedures relating to grant development, grant awards, grant implementation, grant monitoring and evaluation and grant close-out.
- Provide day-to-day management of all aspects of the grants process, including the design and distribution of grant solicitations, review and selection of grantees, issuance of grant awards and agreements, implementation of the grant activities, and close-out of awards.
- Analyze grantee budget applications and budget management during execution of the grant to ensure feasibility, consistency, allocable costs, and compliance.
- Maintain close coordination with grantees during execution of the grants, in coordination with the CSO Specialists, to track milestones, compliance, timelines and deliverables.
- Maintain the grants tracking database and oversee accurate reporting and documentation by grantees to ensure achievement of grant and program results.
- Prepare regular reports on grantee performance and signal any significant delays or other issues that impact implementation to the CSO Specialists, M&E Specialists and DCOP/Compliance Officer.
- Provide training and support to potential grantees in the preparation of their grant applications, during Bidder’s Conferences and in the administration of the grants following award.
- Liaise closely with MSI’s home office and serve as the primary focal point for the field office and home office in grant issues.
- Conduct grants procurement in full compliance with all USAID and MSI policies, procedures and regulations.
- Develop and communicate best practices in award compliance to ensure that program staff and grantees understand and adhere to relevant USAID and MSI grant and subcontract policies.
- Notify the DCOP and COP of any grantee project not able to meet their obligations and work to remedy these situations as they arise.
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated expertise in developing and managing grant program activities in partnership with civil society organizations, preferably under a USAID-funded project.
- Experience overseeing procurements and service contracts in compliance with donor regulations, with knowledge of USAID regulations strongly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in providing training in grants management preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Lebanese civil society organizational administrative and management systems is an asset.
- Ability and willingness to conduct site visits throughout the country, as may be needed.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in a relevant field, i.e. business administration, management, logistics, contractual law, or related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website,www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.