Be honest, can you be in able to tell between a legitimate and a scam survey site? How about making a search on such sites before joining and starting to work for them? Have you ever joined any, worked and never got paid? Do you know the characteristics of a scam or real site?
With the increasing number of survey sites emerging online everyday, many of those who are involved in such paid-to-survey work find it even harder to make a difference among them and which is something contributing to big number of people being scammed – I mean working without getting paid.
In this post, I am sharing with you some simple clues on how you can tell whether such a website or provider is either legit or fake and for as long as you keep reading, you will be able to know what you have been looking for.
Characteristic Of Scam-Survey Sites.
1. They are never free to join. You are required to pay something in order to start receiving surveys.
2. They offer High payments per survey. I mean, the cost one gets paid for each task is too good to be true.
3. They require so much info from members. Many even ask bank accounts and credit card information.
4. They use un-common forms of payment and many set the minimum withdraw too high.
Legitimate-Survey Program Characteristics
1. They have a friendly minimum payment.
2. They are free to Join and don’t charge any fees.
3. They don’t require any banking or credit card information.
The next time you want to join survey-related sites, try to take the above info into action.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..