If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Malawi: Senior Decentralization Policy Specialist
Organization: Development Alternatives, Inc.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
DAI, an international consulting firm, is currently accepting applications from candidates for an anticipated local government accountability and performance activity in Malawi funded by USAID. The overall goal of the program is to improve the performance of local government in Malawi by improving capacity and accountability of local governments at the district level, strengthening citizen engagement and oversight, and improving the broader national policy and systems environment for decentralization. DAI seeks to hire a Senior Decentralization Policy Specialist to support:
- Decentralization policy and legal reform selection
- Improvements to and technical assistance around the local government IFMIS and other public financial management systems
- Improved human resources and human resource management systems in target districts
Location:Malawi – Lilongwe and/or BlantyreFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
- A university degree in any of the following or related fields: social science, management, or international development
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in Malawi, preferably in one or more of the following districts: Baaka, Machinga, Lilongwe Rural, M’mbelwa, Blantyre Rural, Zomba Rural, Kasungu, and Mulanje.
- Demonstrated capabilities in the field of local governance with experience working effectively with sub-national governments to support decentralization reforms.
- Demonstrated capabilities in methodologies appropriate to complex change processes and capacity development.
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing youth- and gender- integrated programs.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are asked to apply to DAI directly at: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=2343
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.