If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Yemen: ISAO OPERATIONS MANAGER
Organization: CARE USA
Closing date: 03 Dec 2015
CARE is seeking an Operations Manager that will be responsible to maintain high standards across all of ISAO’s services and project implementation, while broadening our network of contacts and being responsible for the conducting or facilitation of trainings and workshops. The operations manager will report directly to the ISAO project manager. ISAO is hosted by CARE International, though has separate offices in Sana’a and Aden.
- ISAO staff management in order to maintain and support the delivery of ISAO services to the INGO community in Yemen.
- Develop ISAO’s contextual knowledge base particularly in areas where INGOs are concentrated
- Develop and maintain ISAO’s training mandate for INGOs capacity building
- University degree in Development, International Relations, Political Science, Journalism, English or an equivalent level of experience in research, INGO programing or security management.
- 3-5 years working in the humanitarian, development, research or similar such field. Applicants with uniquely a military or police background will not be considered.
- A sense of humor and a developed sense of patience.
- Demonstrable analytical and report writing skills
- Experience in conducting training and facilitation of workshops
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=2902
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.