If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Myanmar: International Development Assistance (IDA) Project Manager
Organization: Cardno Emerging Markets
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
Cardno is a client-orientated leader in delivering effective, innovative and sustainable development programs in partnership with governments, communities and donors around the world. Cardno’s International Development Assistance business currently has a vacancy for a Project Manager to join our Myanmar team based in country. Reporting to the Myanmar Country Representative, you will play a crucial role in supporting Cardno’s development assistance portfolio in Myanmar.
Please note that this is a residential based position in Myanmar. This position would best suit a Myanmar national or an ex-pat currently located in Yangon. Relocation and other allowances are not included in the package.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Your responsibilities will include–
- Ensuring the high quality delivery of all requirements of the contract between Cardno and the Myanmar Department of Rural Development
- Personnel management including management of Advisor compliance with the Head Contract, performance assessment and ensuring in-country policies are in place
- Effective client management ensuring deliverables meet client expectations for quality and timeliness
- Management of tendering and subcontracting processes
- Accurate and timely financial budgeting and reporting to the Myanmar Department of Rural Development and relevant donor organization
- Collaboration with Project Accounting staff on invoicing issues
- Other duties as requested by the Myanmar Country Representative
To be successful you will demonstrate –
- Eligibility to work in Myanmar (preferred)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a development related field is essential
- Demonstrated minimum two years experience in donor funded project management in a senior position within an international development environment
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow and deliver to tight timeframes
- Competency in financial, contract management and human resource management
- A proven client service focus with a combination of effective networking skills and an ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Myanmar language (desirable)
- Knowledge of Myanmar labour law (desirable)
As a global business we offer the potential for travel, and outstanding training and development opportunities. We offer a work/life balance and an established recognition and rewards program.
How to apply:
We welcome your interest in our team. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number EM15/1850/746 in the subject line.
Applications close date – There is no specific close date for applications though assessment of applications will begin from Friday 13th November 2015 so you are encouraged to submit an application at your earliest convenience.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.