If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Nepal: WASH ADVISOR
Organization: CARE USA
Closing date: 01 Dec 2015
CARE USA is looking for a WASH Advisor who will be responsible for providing strategic leadership to the Nepal Earthquake WASH Response, including development of the WASH Response Strategy and funding proposals, for design and implementation of the water, sanitation and hygiene component of CARE Nepal’s emergency response. S/he will need to co-ordinate with other team members and CARE Nepal’s Staff, especially logistics, health and technical sectors, to ensure a continued, proportionate and effective response. S/he will need to ensure response to immediate WASH issues with simultaneous consideration of longer term needs and possible scenarios. Depending on the situation the specialist may need to take a very active role in technical co-ordination, support and advocacy with national and local WASH clusters and other technical agencies relevant to the sector.
Responsibilities and Tasks:FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
· Program Design
· Managing ERP program development
· Information and Coordination
· People Management
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree public health engineering, hygiene promotion and public health
· 5+ years of international emergency WASH programming, in multiple contexts, including remote rural locations
· Strong understanding of the importance of gender and vulnerability within WASH, and dedication to seeing this addressed in our programming
· Experience with major donors (proposal writing, reporting, networking) including DFID, ECHO, USAID etc.
· Practical experience of collaborative working within a large WASH Cluster, including leadership of TWGs and SAG membership
· Ability to work in a large team in a fast-paced emergency environment
· Willingness to travel to remote field locations
· Ability to operate effectively under extreme circumstances including stress, high security risks and harsh living conditions. Works and lives with a flexible, adaptable and resilient manner
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences, particularly women, to apply.
CARE USA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE's career website at any time.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our website here: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CAREUSA&cws=1&rid=2911
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.