If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Pakistan: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate, Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 10 Oct 2015
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate,
Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
Company Profile: MSI is an international development firm in the Washington, D.C., metro area with a 30-year history of helping to deliver results across the developing world. In 2008, we became part of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with Coffey's international development offices in the United Kingdom and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and South Sudan. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance, and anticorruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.**
Project Summary**:FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
In May 2015, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year contract to Management Systems International (MSI) to provide performance management support to USAID-sponsored development programs throughout Pakistan. The Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM) will serve as a centralized management support mechanism supporting USAID/Pakistan’s mission to increase stability, democracy, and prosperity for the men and women of Pakistan through the implementation of the Mission Strategic Framework (MSF). PERFORM will provide data and information to help project managers improve project results through better implementation and design, as well as services that support the Mission’s learning and adaptive process, enabling it to better target its programming and achieve its goals and objectives. The performance components will include: (1) Monitoring Services; (2) Evaluation Services; (3) Assessment Services; and (4) Learning Support Services.
MSI is recruiting for two mid-level M&E Associates to provide assistance on technical M&E-related assignments to support all four performance components throughout the life cycle of the contract. Under the guidance of the Senior Advisors, the M&E Associate will contribute to the development of tools to improve the monitoring and evaluation of USAID/Pakistan programs and testing the effectiveness of tools and interventions to improve project results. The M&E Associate will also support the Mission’s learning and adaptive process, enabling it to better target its programming and achieve set goals and objectives. The M&E Associate will manage all aspects of the design, implementation, analysis, and dissemination of those and other PERFORM activities. The ideal candidate will be motivated by working as part of a team and contributing to PERFORM’s and USAID/Pakistan’s mission and should be comfortable working in a complex and dynamic environment. This is a full-time position based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Support the Senior Advisors in managing, coordinating, and implementing activities related to performance management of USAID-funded programs and projects, including the development of results frameworks and logic models.
- Participate in monitoring and verification activities of USAID projects and perform other technical duties as assigned.
- Assist with identifying performance indicators, conducting data quality assessments, developing data collection instruments, collecting and analyzing data, and writing reports.
- Work closely with PERFORM staff members, who are the primary liaisons between USAID/Pakistan’s DO/CCO teams and the project.
- Support the Senior Advisors in providing the learning agenda technical assistance to the mission’s DO/CCO teams and support the coordination of all PERFORM tasks for those teams.
- Support coordination of monitoring site visits, DQAs, evaluations, assessments, and special studies.
- Assist in identifying consultants for short-term M&E, performance management, and research assignments.
- Assist in delivering client-oriented products that support performance management and learning, and provide flexible assistance to the mission’s needs as they evolve over the life of the contract.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in development assistance projects.
- Familiarity with the basics of different M&E techniques used in international development, with experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Knowledge of international best practices on project design, implementation, evaluation and learning. Familiarity with USAID M&E protocols preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in M&E frameworks, indicator development, systems development and report writing preferred.
- Flexibility, creativity, and the ability to maintain a rapid and demanding pace of work.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Experience working in challenging overseas environments preferred.
- Master’s degree in international development, policy studies, social sciences, public administration, or a related disciple is required.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.