This is a Tecno W3 smartphone review. I bring to you its full specifications, features and pricing in Uganda. “If you were thinking of, and or looking out for what the Mobile smartphone you can buy currently off the market now that very many of them are available, the fact is that this is a GSM review you shouldn’t miss out.
We saw the W2 and others right? This time round and right here, we will take a look at the Tecno W3 by closely looking at their different features and how much one can spend on them be in Uganda or any other part of the world. If you really want to become part of those who use the latest smartphones which are not only rich in features but with support of a range of apps including Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, IMO, Instagram, YouTube or even Skype among others.
From as low as UGX 190,000 (whole sale prices) and from UGX 220,000 (retail pricing), you can grab one of for yourself and join the world of users who are enjoying lots of features like you can see below. The prices above are taken to be the best on the market when compared with the value one gets out of this device. Lets look at their different specifications in detail below.
Tecno W3 features and specs
– 2G Network : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
– 3G Network : HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
– 4G Network: NO
– SIM : Dual mini SIM
– Dimensions : 143 x 72.4 x 8.65 mm
– Keyboard Touchscreen
– Colors : Black, Gold
– Cover : Plastic
– Type : FW VGA, capacitative, multi-touch touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
– Size : 5.0 inches, 854 x 480 pixels, 276 pixels per inch
– Card slot : MicroSD, up to 32GB
– Internal : 8GB
– OS : Android 6.0 marshmallow
– Processors : 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU
– RAM : 1GB
– Alert types : Vibration, MP3 ringtones
– Loudspeaker : Yes
– Audio port : 3.5mm jack
– 2G : GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
– 3G : Up to 21 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink
– 4G : NO
– WIFI : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
– Bluetooth : Version 4.0, A2DP
– GPS : A-GPS
– NFC : NO
– USB : MicroUSB v2.0
– Primary : 5MP up to 2592 pixels by 1944 pixel pictures, features autofocus, Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, phase detection, panorama camera with dual LED flash
– Video : Yes
– Secondary : 2MP, with LED flash.
– Capacity : 2500mAh Li-Po battery
– Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass.
– Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
– Browser HTML5
– Java : No
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
– FM Radio
– Document viewer/editor
– Preloaded applications
You seen it well. That’s right, the above are a few main features of this Tecno W3 smartphone. You can take a look at others including the W3, Y2 and W5 by browsing them and make a comparison of the different features and make a choice..