The ELMI CM-6MT Benchtop Swing Out Centrifuge features reviewed. This item is “Controlled by the business most developed, administration free commute and utilized as a part of labs around the world, the CM-6MT has ended up being a fantastically adaptable, dependable, to a great degree calm axis that would make an exceptional expansion to your lab” Below are some of the features!
More about this Item and How to Buy
– The CM-6MT, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
– This multifaceted unit can accommodate 4 rotor options: 12 test tube/15 ml volume, 4 test tube/50 ml volume, 24 test tube/15 ml volume, and a rotor that can accommodate two 96-well plates ranging in sizes up to 96-deep well plates with 2 ml volume per well.
– This centrifuge is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
– The CM-6MT has a rotational speed of up to 3500 RPM, and comes with a highly responsive rapid acceleration/braking system.
– Outfitted with a user-friendly, digital control panel; RPM/RCF optional indicator; sound notification; and a digital rotor imbalance sensor; this unit is truly designed with ease-of-use in mind.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below…