If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Sierra Leone: A NUTRITION & HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGER – SIERRA LEONE
Organization: Action Contre la Faim
Country: Sierra Leone
Closing date: 15 Dec 2015
We are looking for:
A NUTRITION & HEALTH PROGRAM MANAGEREnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Country: SIERRA LEONE – Moyamba
Length of contract: 12 months starting as soon as possible
The Position:**Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, you will be responsible to establish and manage a nutrition and health program in Moyamba District. More precisely, you will be in charge to:**
Establish and supervise activities in the framework of nutritional projects
· Manage the project cycle in nutrition and health
· Meet the objectives of ACF in the centers dealing with malnutrition
· Be responsible of the quality of the program
Manage and Organise staff development programs for the ACF teams
· Manage his/her team (leadership, monitoring, motivation, etc)
· Evaluate the skills levels and technicals competences of the ACF teams
· Identificate and ensure the quality and pertinence of training programmes established for the ACF teams
Contribute to the identification of needs and the definition and formulation of Nutrition projects
· Conduct assessments and evaluations for design of further programming on nutrition issues.
· Participate in the development of proposals (technical aspects) and in defining nutrition programs
· Identifying humanitarian needs in the field of nutrition
Develop and direct operations
· Introduce a strategy and implemente a plan activities regarding the problem of malnutrition adapted to the local context
· Be responsible of the reporting with a critical analysis
· Identify and propose the development of new programmes
· Write the nutritional and health sections of proposals for new activities
Represent ACF and develop local partnerships
· Distribute the information collected to the partners
· Be responsible of the quality of relations with partners
The Applicant:You hold a master degree in nutrition, public health, nursing or medical doctor and have a 2 years minimum of professional experience in managing nutrition programs.
You have also a strong technical knowledge of nutrition programming, project cycle management and behaviour change approaches.
Recognized for your ability to provide technical support, you have developed excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills, training skills and team management.
You know Microsoft Office and data analysis software (Epilnfo, SPSS, ENA, etc).
You are able to manage stress linked to Ebola outbreak and precaution requirements.
Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
Salaried – Gross monthly salary ranging from €1600 to €1975
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective accommodation and medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Pre departure training, at the HQ in Paris (1 to 2 weeks)
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website:
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.