Unable to connect to your Wireless Network is a common error which many Wii users tend to experience from time to time where by sometimes, its caused by some issues like changes in the console setting and or when its something to do with a modem recycling.
Commonly known as Wii Error Code 51030, many internet service provider users like those powered by Nintendo do get it at different times and which means that having the solution with regard to how one can be able to fix is can be of an added advantage just like I personally know it. If you have been looking for the solution to the above, all you need is to just keep reading since you will be able to find the solution in the net few lines coming and below we go.
What Causes Error 51030?
This error does occur at times when the connection setups do change or are changed and sometimes, its simply the need to recycle the modem. And depending on your ISP, you can see either of the following.
1. Unable to connect to your preferred wireless network.
2. Cannot connect to your wireless network for xbox.
3. Xbox one cannot connect to your wireless network.
4. Unable to connect to any of your preferred wireless networks.
5. unable to connect to your preferred wireless network.
6. Wii wireless error code 51030.
7. Mario kart wii error code 51030.
8. Wii u error code 51030.
READ:- $70.50 Nintendo Wii Console [Wii-Sports Resort] Reviews and Ratings
How To Solve The Unable To Connect To Your Wireless Network?
To solve the error, you need to do either or both of the following below since by the time you are done, the error will be gone too.
1. You need to Power cycle your modem and router. You can do that by unplugging both of them from power, wait for some few seconds or even a minute and put them back.
2. You can also remove or delete your old Wii router settings and add fresh ones. Try to reconnect and see if the problem has been solved. And in case you still fail, then calling your ISP will help you out.