If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Somalia: CONSULTANT FOR PRODUCT MARKET ASSESSMENT
Organization: Adventist Development and Relief Agency International
Closing date: 15 Nov 2015
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Somalia is an International Non-Governmental Organization registered in Kenya and operating in Somalia. ADRA is seeking services of experienced consultant to carry out a PRODUCT MARKET ASSESSMENTin Somaliland, Puntland and South Central Somalia.
Objective of the studyEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
The main objective of the study is to assess market demand for energy products in rural and peri-urban areas of Somaliland, Puntland and South Central Somalia (specifically the districts of Hargeisa, Garowe and Mogadishu)
Scope of work
· Review existing information on lighting sources in off-grid rural and peri-urban areas.
· Establish the status of energy product demand in Somaliland, Puntland and South Central Somalia.
· Value analysis.
· Market mapping
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess an advanced University Degree or equivalent in the fields of Business Administration/Management, Economics, Commerce, Marketing, Statistics or any other related field.
- Have exposure and experience in a combination of the areas of business development, market surveys, SME development marketing, energy project planning and modelling, entrepreneurship etc. Possible areas of expertise may also include market assessment studies, business advisory services (particularly in the area of market transformation), capacity building and social entrepreneurship.
- Experience in working in countries in Post Conflict Transitions/Reconstruction will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
For the full Terms of Reference (ToR) please visit ADRA Somalia website www.adrasom.org. Interested persons should send a technical and financial proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on 15th November 2015.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.