If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In South Sudan: Planning, Budgeting & Financial Management Trainers
Organization: Cowater International
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 04 Sep 2015
Location:Central Equatoria, Juba
Wage:Commensurate with ExperienceFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Shift:Full time, long term
Cowater International Inc. is currently recruiting Planning Budgeting & Financial Management Trainers for an ongoing project in South Sudan. Candidates must be fluent in English.
The Planning Budgeting & Financial Management Trainers will be based at the state level where training courses will be organized with frequent visits to counties for on-the-job mentoring and technical guidance for implementing project-supported methodologies. They are expected to work with state ministry staff with responsibility in each of the subject matter areas, who will progressively acquire skills to support the increasing number of counties and provide ongoing supervision of county operations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in participatory local government planning, budget information dissemination, reporting and accountability mechanisms
- Post-graduate qualification in public finance or other relevant field
- Experience in public finance management including maintaining books of accounts;
- Demonstrated experience in institutional strengthening of sub-national entities, experience training local staff considered an asset
- Experience working in South Sudan
- Professional fluency in English
- Additional certifications in accounting
How to apply:
To submit an application please visit http://www.cowater.com/job-listings/
Recruitment will close on September 4, 2015. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.