If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Syrian Arab Republic: Business Support Assistant
Organization: World Food Programme
Country: Syrian Arab Republic
Closing date: 27 Sep 2015
VA No. 080/2015FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
The Office of the United Nations World Food Programme in Syria is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following post:
Issuing DateSeptember 13, 2015
Closing Date September 27, 2015
Post Title Business Support Assistant
Duty Station Damascus
Contract Type Service Contract
Duration Six Months
Duties and Responsibilities:
Within delegated authority, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
· Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
· Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
· Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
· Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
· Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
· Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support clients to deliver their work.
· Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
· Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
· Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
· Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
· Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
· Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
· Ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic.
How to apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online
To view the job description and apply to this vacancy please go to:
- Step 1: Create your online CV
- Step 2:Click on “Apply” to submit your application (please note that you must complete step two in order for your application to be properly submitted).
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.