If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Thailand: Temporary Assistant for HIV/AIDS Programme
Organization: UN Children's Fund
Closing date: 07 Nov 2015
The HIV/AIDS section, UNICEF East Asia and Pacific Regional Office is seeking an individual consultant to provide programme administrative support to the HIV/AIDS team and secretariat support to multi-country and regional meetings/workshops to be arranged by the team as part of the 2015-16 workplan.
Work Assignment:Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
In support of the EAPRO HIV/AIDS section workplan and related planned activities, the consultant will undertake the following work assignments: To perform all administrative tasks required for preparation of workshops and meetings, which will include:
- Coordinating with other program staff to ensure complete logistics arrangements for the conferences to be hosted or organized by the unit, including production of workshop materials, facilitate booking of hotel accommodations, and transportation for the participants. Prepare conference/meeting/workshop venues; communication requirements (e.g. internet, phone, and e-mail), invitation to participants, make arrangements for meals; and registration.
To perform other routine programme support, administrative and secretarial work as may be assigned by the team, this includes but not limited to:
- Coordinating contracting initiation for individuals and institutions required by section and ensuring the deliverables against the contract.
- Ensuring accurate documentation required for travel, including preparation and submission of requests for travel authorization and requests for country visas.
- Ensuring feasible arrangements for transportation, accommodation, and appointments.
- Ensuring complete and organized filing of administrative-and program-related materials, correspondence and other official documents.
- Ensuring the timely payment to vendors as agreed.
- Coordinating with common service unit in processing required administrative support, including drafting ToR and Note for the Record.
To support budget planning and monitoring per annual workplan and produce periodical financial reports for section programme monitoring and donor reporting.
To perform collection and processing of data related to development and/or subject-matter activities required by section.
Estimated Duration of Contract:4 months (with possibility of extension).
Monthly progress report
Official Travel: The consultant may be required to travel to support the meeting in the selected locations of meetings.
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience Required:
- Minimum undergraduate education with at least 5 years-experience in office administrative functions, willingness to learn.
- Experience of working in UNICEF and/or UN system is preferred.
- Strong experience in providing logistical support for travel, events and meetings.
- Fluent English and Thai communication skills. Good English writing skill an asset.
- Decision-Making: strong problem-solving abilities, takes initiative, drives for results, ability to prioritize work, communicates problems and proposes solutions, as appropriate, organized.
- Execution: Sense of urgency and responsibility, meets deadlines, flexible work style, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure, detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet search skills, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV or P-11, proposed monthly professional fee in THB, availability and full contact information of minimum 3 references by 7 November 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.