For those who loving not only cooking but too enjoy delicious tastes, you should be knowing the Chicken Marsala, the Stuffing Recipe, the Pho and the Tiramisu Recipes. At least, the four above are some of the top and popular ones which you are likely to find on the different Hotels and Restaurants menus including the different applications like Hello Foods.
In this post as requested by one of my readers, I am sharing something small about the above – the what is contained in the Chicken Marsala, Stuffing Recipe, Pho and Tiramisu Recipes, their history and more.
BONUS : Making A Stuffed Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms Recipe
Ingredients required include the following below.
– Chicken breast – 4 no.
For pink peppercorns and lentils
– Green lentils – 150g
– Onion – 1 no. (cut into halves)
– Chicken stock – 750 ml to 1 lit.
– Butter – 15g
– Shallots – 2 no. (finely chopped)
– Garlic – 1 clove (finely chopped)
– Double cream – 240 ml
– Pink peppercorns – 3 tablespoons
Ingredients for mushroom mousse
– Dried porcini mushroom – 15g
– Butter – 50g
– Shallot – 1 no. (finely chopped)
– Chicken breast – 150g
– Egg white – ½
– Double cream – 150 ml
– Parsley – 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
Parsley – 1 handful (deep fried)
Green beans / asparagus – optional (steamed)
Steamed chicken is known for its succulence, and best chill out bars in Singapore offer it as a main course dish.
1. For preparing pink peppercorns and lentils –
a. Take a saucepan and put the lentils and both onion halves in it and then put in enough chicken stock to cover them.
b. Cook for about 25 min. over medium heat till the lentils get soft but not soggy. Remove the onion halves and discard them; don’t strain the lentils.
c. If the lentils seem dry, you can add little extra stock and then season it them with salt and pepper as per taste.
d. In a heavy based pan, heat the butter on low heat and let the garlic and shallot to soften for about 10 minutes. Add this to the lentils.
e. Now stir in pink pepper corns and the cream. Tweak the seasonings and keep aside so that it can be reheated later-on when the dish is ready to be served.
2. For preparing Mushroom Mousse –
a. Take a bowl of cold water and soak porcini mushrooms in it for about 30 min. When the mushrooms get soaked in water, it’s time to prepare the shallots.
b. Take a frying pan and melt the butter in it and then gently cook the shallot on low heat till it gets softened.
c. Drain out water from the soaked mushrooms and cut the mushrooms into fine pieces and add to the shallots, cook for two to three minutes.
d. Take the chicken breast (kept separately for mushroom mousse) and egg white in a food processor bowl and process them until they are ground. Add in the cream ensuring not to over process it, because it will get curdled.
e. Transfer the ground mixture of chicken breast, egg white and cream in a bowl, add the porcini mushroom mixture from the frying pan and season the entire content with pepper and salt, then stir-in the parsley.
3. Slit a cut into each of the chicken breast horizontally. Make the cut so that it creates a filling space in the middle of the chicken breasts. Fill in the mousse mixture into each of the chicken breast. Wrap them up in cling film and let them to chill till they are ready to steam.
4. Steam the stuffed and wrapped chicken breasts in the cling film for about 20 min. After steaming, remove the cling film. Slice off the ends and slice it through the middle so that it can stand up.
5. For serving, slightly re-heat the lentils and put a spoon-full of lentils in the centre of each plate. Top it with the steamed stuffed and sliced chicken breast and then garnish it with crisply fried parsley. If desired, serve the dish with steamed green beans.
Other than this dish, you can also find numerous other steamed chicken recipes adorning the menu of some of the best bars in Singapore that you can order to enjoy your evening.
This part was contributed by BLVD Group, a perfect end to your hunt of best Chinese restaurant in Singapore. You can taste variety of Chinese cuisine at this Cantonese restaurant as it serves authentic Chinese food in Singapore at the nice Chinese ambience at its restaurant.
Tiramisu Recipe – This “is a popular coffee-flavored Italian dessert which is made of lady-fingers, dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar, and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa” according to Wikipedia.
Pho Recipe – This is a “Vietnamese noodle soup consisting of broth, linguine-shaped rice noodles called bánh phở, a few herbs, and meat, primarily served with either beef or chicken”, and is very popular in the land”.
Stuffing Recipe – Also known as Filling-Recipe, this is “an edible substance or mixture, often a starch, used to fill a cavity in another food item while cooking. Many foods may be stuffed, including meats, vegetables, and egg”.
Chicken marsala – This is “an Italian-American dish made from chicken cutlets, mushrooms, and Marsala wine which dates back to the 19th century”
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below…