If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In TOR for Analyst
Organization: UN Children's Fund
Closing date: 21 Nov 2015
UNICEF GAO is looking for an expert to design a complete evaluation of the anti-bullying program to be implemented in schools in the UAE, analyse the data and develop a final evaluation report.
****Location:**** Remote (no travel/UNICEF is conducting field-work) over a year, starting ASAPEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Design all aspects of the project evaluation and methodology which can include, but not limited to:
- Evaluation design (control/experiment, pre-post)
- Sampling selection (students, parents, school staff)
- Tools and instruments (questionnaire, interview guides, focus group discussion, observations etc.)
- 1st Phase: data analysis and reporting of pre-assessment results
- 2nd Phase: data analysis and reporting of midterm post assessment results.
3rd Phase: Final data analysis (post assessments and full program), and drafting of paper for publication in international journal.
- All aspects of the evaluation process, methodology and tools are completed.
- Evaluation report of pre-assessment findings (draft findings with comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis and conclusions).
- Evaluation report of midterm post-assessment findings (draft findings with comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis and conclusions).
- Final evaluation report of post-assessment findings.
- Draft paper for publication.
The successful Consultant must have:
- Postgraduate degree (preferably PhD) in Psychology/ Education or related field;
- A professional with at least 10 years of experience in evaluating school bullying programs;
- Excellent analytical, research and writing skills;
- Well-published (papers/books) in the area of school bullying;
- Previous experience and exposure to the Arab/Gulf culture is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com 21 November 2015, consisting of the following: Up-to-date CV; Daily consultancy rate; Number of working days required to accomplish the tasks.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.