If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Procurement & Logistic manager
Closing date: 05 Oct 2015
Shafak was officially established in 10-10-2013 (registration no. 27-016-129), while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Shafak Organization intends to appointment Procurement & Logistic manager in it its head office in Gaziantep – Turkey.
Title: Procurement & Logistic manager.
Reports to: CEO.
Location: Gaziantep office.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing standardized, Company side Procurement & Logistics processes and procedures to improve Company profitability.
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies, continuously improving procurement policies and processes to facilitate more effective and cost efficient operations.
- Providing advice to Head office, Projects and Country teams on Procurement & logistic issues.
- Supporting projects with Procurement & logistical challenges as required, ensuring procurement & logistic is cost effective, timely, efficient and compliant with Country regulations and Company policy.
- Supporting new business proposals providing advice and costs as required, and obtaining and maintaining operational and project budget ‘cost tracking sheet’.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Managing transportation of equipment and approving relevant payments, Tracking report and coordinating delivery of equipment and stores.
- Managing logistic mobilizations for key projects.
- Documentation, communication and education of procurement & logistic policies and processes
- Ensuring that all Company assets are assessed.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
· Bachelors or degree in Business administration or related field.
· Proven working experience in a procurement manager role for two years at least.
· Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
· Ability to gather and analyses data and to work with figures.
· Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions.
· Strong leadership capabilities.
· Active Turkish residence.
· Good experience in designing surveys and assessment.
· Good in English (writing and reading).
· Excellent in dealing with computer specially Microsoft office.
How to apply:
Please apply by downloading the application form from the attached link:
and forward the completed form with CV to the following address:
1-Application deadline 05/10/2015
2-Please rename the application file when you send it after filling with name of job position which applied for.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.