If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Turkey: Rehab Program Officer
Organization: International Medical Corps
Closing date: 15 Sep 2015
Assist to the Rehabilitation Program Manager for smooth and efficient program management and coordination
ReportingEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
¨ e-mail correspondence within the organization
¨ Under the supervision of the line manager, writes e-mail correspondence with external partners such as local NGOs or INGOs
¨ collection of weekly statistics from all sites, verification of correctness of all statistical data before submission, compilation and forwarding to M&E
¨ contribution to weekly, monthly, quarterly and other reports
¨ timely and reliable submission of reports
¨ Reporting on all tasks and responsibilities to the Rehabilitation Coordinator
¨ Simultaneous oral translation (English/Arabic/Turkish), as required
¨ Mastering of vocabulary specific to rehabilitation topics
¨ Written translation of manuals, correspondence, training material, etc.
- Organize trainings and events including logistical duties as part of setting up these events, and procurement of material as necessary, invitation of participants, organization of board and lodging and safe travels alongside with the security department
- Scheduling external and internal meetings in agreement with the line manager
- Documents verification including but not limited to MOUs, payroll, invoices, etc.
Representation of the department
¨ As required, Program Officer shall represent in internal and external meetings.
¨ Conducts oral briefing on the department for new national and international staff
Collaboration with Partners
¨ Regular personal and online meetings with representatives of the supported rehab centers for monitoring and follow-up
¨ Weekly written summary of all meetings
¨ Collection and filing of relevant documents for each rehab center
Finance, Logistics and Procurement
¨ Along with the line manager, collaborate with finance, logistics and procurement departments on logistics and procurement procedures
¨ Independent management of logistics and procurement procedures
¨ Filing of all documents related to logistics and procurement
¨ As required by the line manager, Program Officer shall conduct budget follow-up on a monthly basis in collaboration with finance and logistics/procurement departments
· University degree holder in any field
· At least 3 years working experience in a similar position, ideally in the Humanitarian sector
· Written and oral proficiency in English, Arabic & Turkish language (Syrian or Turkish Nationals)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, notably Word and Excel
· Expertise in e-mail correspondence, writing of reports and minutes of meeting in English language
· Syrian nationals must have valid passport and residence permit
· Willingness to travel inside Syria.
· Expertise in e-mail correspondence, writing of reports and minutes of meetings in English language
· Experience working with logistics and procurement, preferably in humanitarian organization
· Experience in data collection, compilation, analysis and presentation
· Experience in budget follow-up
How to apply:
Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter should be submitted in English with the subject title to following email address, respectively:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.