If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Uganda: Toyota Uganda Parts Field Sales Coordinator.
Toyota Uganda is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation in Japan and sole official distributor of brand new Toyota vehicles in Uganda. Our key business activities being Toyota motor vehicle sales, spare part sales and motor vehicle servicing & repair as well as Yamaha motorcycles, Hino trucks and Case tractors.
Ref No.: TUGA/HR/011
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Tasked with growing parts sales through new fleet customer acquisition and retention of existing key accounts.
· Preparation of parts tenders in accordance with the PPDA regulations.
· The incumbent will provide support to Parts Sales Representatives in ensuring retention of fleet customers through timely resolution of inquiries or complaints.
· Branch and dealer support to ensure optimum stocking of parts and accessories to maximize sales opportunities.
· Responsible for debtor management and analysis for the Parts Department.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Parts Field Sales Coordinator should hold a good bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other Business related discipline.
· At least three years’ experience in a field Sales/Marketing role.
· Hold a valid Driver’s License and competent ability driving with manual transmission is a MUST.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Contact/How to apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send a detailed CV of not more than three pages with scanned copies of academic certificates all merged within the same document via Email to: email@example.com
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.