If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Junior Animator and Graphic Designer – Communications, London
Organization: Adam Smith International
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 14 Oct 2015
We are a rapidly growing award-winning global professional services business specialising in the design, management and delivery of complex projects and programmes supporting economic growth and government reform. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments. We currently have 80 projects in over 30 countries. We are headquartered in London, with offices in Nairobi, Delhi, Abuja and Sydney.FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate animator and graphic designer with a strong and diverse portfolio to develop their skills in an exciting, global development company.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production of a variety of motion and static digital graphics: videos, infographics, reports, adverts and maps;
- Support the process of turning technical information into compelling and persuasive media;
- Work with Adobe Creative Suite, and related software, particularly After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop and other animation software;
- Ability or potential to lead in the production of animation and motion graphics;
- Manage the company’s photo library and stock imagery;
- Assist with other ad hoc design tasks as required.
You should be innovative, energetic, positive, and genuinely committed to achieving lasting change in their work.
Adam Smith International seeks the following skills:
- Demonstrable portfolio and experience in a digital animation and/or graphic design role;
- Exceptional knowledge of design conventions along with advanced skills in Adobe CS6/CC: In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and/or After Effects essential;
- Proven skills in typography, layout and animation;
- A talent in crafting powerful short films on complex issues, through both graphic animations and video editing;
- Knowledge of industry processes; professional printing/binding an advantage;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- A team player with a strong interest in global development.
What We Offer You
We offer you a dynamic and friendly team environment and the opportunity to work on a highly successful portfolio of programmes. We have a strong commitment to our people and strive to live by our principles:
- Take responsibility (**Accountability**). We are individually and collectively accountable for what we do.
- Always find a way (**Resourcefulness**). We think innovatively to reach a solution.
- Promote Quality (**Excellence**). We maintain and promote professional standards in everything we do.
- Commit to the Outcome (**Achievement**). We take pride in delivering our best to achieve results.
We’ve built a culture to reflect our principles, full of likeminded professionals who are smart, passionate and great at what they do. We have a headquarter overlooking the Thames in a central London location. We also offer a basic salary between £21,000 and £24,000 (depending on experience). 9 months initial contract.
How to apply:
Heard Enough? Ready to Apply?
We would love to hear from you. Please submit a CV (no more than 3 pages) and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Junior Animator & Graphic Designer – Communications, London”. Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted. Thank you for your consideration.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.