If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: Senior Business Analyst- IT Solutions Delivery
Organization: Voluntary Service Overseas
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 11 Oct 2015
Lead on identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems whilst performing effective business analysis to ensure project success and delivery of business value.
- Substantial business analysis experience with a proven track record of business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Experience of process definition, re-engineering and impact analysis.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle using waterfall and agile approaches
- Strong understanding of SharePoint and Salesforce in areas of custom and standard objects, customer service and case managementEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication and influencing skills with ability to facilitate workshops.
- Ability to work effectively independently and lead others during projects.
- Ability to build strong and supportive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive information tactfully.
- Experience of contributing to the development and implementation of strategic plans for IT.
How to apply:
Application Email: Please apply with a covering letter and up-to-date CV to: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.