If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Director, Recruiting
Organization: FHI 360
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Nov 2015
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Director, Recruiting
Description:Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Responsible for attraction and timely recruitment of high caliber talent for all facets of FHI 360's work. This will be achieved by developing and ensuring implementation of recruiting strategies, policies & leading edge programs to meet workforce planning needs for the future. Assist in the definition of current and future talent needs that align with the strategic direction of the organization. Facilitate the development of capacity of staff to identify and successfully screen talent of the highest caliber to meet evolving organizational requirements and develop a strong talent pipeline.
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Manage team of recruiters and support staff in establishing and leading a quick-response search and recruiting system for business proposals, technical assistance assignments and regular staff across broad range of functional areas for current and future talent needs.
- Ensure compliance to all laws and regulations regarding EEO and AAP requirements, demonstrating a thorough understanding of pertinent legal protocol in hiring practices and completion of required government reporting.
- Work with HR Partners and managers to develop staffing plans, hiring forecasts and strategies to ensure the efficient, professional recruiting of top talent meeting current and projected organizational needs.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with FHI leaders and staff, vendors, community organizations, college and technical/professional institutions, and team members to help identify and source candidates.
- Devise selection criteria, assessment methods and operational procedures and processes to acquire talent.
- Develop relationships with vendors, universities, government and other referral agencies to support AAP, current and anticipated talent needs. Negotiate vendor contracts as needed.
- Develops and oversees service level agreements leading to high level of customer service, quality, cost effective recruitment for hiring managers and candidate experience.
- Maintain strong knowledge of best practices in recruiting, innovative recruiting techniques, industry issues and macro-economic labor markets.
- Educate and train leaders and HR team members on processes and best practices for recruiting qualified, diverse talent. Work with organization managers and staff to identify and address training needs in the areas of recruiting and selection. Manage relationships with appropriate third-party organizations including contract negotiation and supplier management in order to meet talent acquisition goals.
- Manage and ensure maximum benefit and efficiency of staff skills and applicant tracking system, currently ICIMS, including supporting global roll-out needs and routine support of users.
- Establish and report meaningful management metrics regarding organization performance in building talent pipeline and operations of the recruiting process.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Management, International Development, or related field with 11-13 years relevant experience, with 5-7 years in a leadership role, preferably in health and international development field
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- An expert level of knowledge in current full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, legal, wage and salary trends, OFCCP/AAP regulations and relationship management is required.
- Excellent knowledge of international recruiting and experience working with USAID funded projects preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity required
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- High degree of adaptability in managing effectively in rapidly changing and evolving environments.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring a large team of experienced professionals.
- Must have strong systems/technology skills and analytical skills, including mining online databases and optimal use of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills are required
- Must be able to travel internationally up to 10% and meet needs across time zones as necessary
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.