If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Facilities & Operations Coordinator
Organization: US Fund for UNICEF
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 13 Nov 2015
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. The U.S. Fund for UNICEF supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Facilities & Operations Coordinator
Reporting to the Facilities & Operations Manager, the Facilities & Operations Coordinator will support the needs and priorities of the organization by providing facilities, housekeeping and general office administration/operations services and meeting room set up.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Oversees eight (8) meeting rooms owned by the USF as well as the Meeting Room Planner schedule.
- Operates and maintains conference room equipment including telephones, projectors, touch panel a/v controls, webcams, HVAC settings and computers.
- Sets-up conference room tables and chairs based on meeting host requests. Restores furniture to default configuration and turns off equipment at the close of meetings.
- Reserves, launches and troubleshoots WebEx sessions.
- Coordinates with IT department to troubleshoot computer issues.
- Places catering orders and sets-up food before meetings. Create and manage accounts with local restaurants.
- Communicates with meeting hosts regarding meeting details including table/chair arrangement, catering, audio/visual needs, safety instructions, visitor passes and other special requests.
- Liaises with building management and security staff regarding building procedures.
- Navigates an online department help desk ticketing system to manage and handle inquiries.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all meeting rooms including floors, furniture, walls, glass panels and counters.
- Monitors & replenishes supplies in the pantry & copier areas throughout the day; performs light cleaning as needed.
- Weekly cleaning of pantry refrigerators.
- Organizes stockroom and replenish supplies as needed.
- Handles department invoices by preparing check requests daily.
Secondary Responsibilities(as requested):
- Assists in the mail room as needed, including:
- Shipping and receiving
- Document binding
- Mail processing
- High School diploma or the equivalent; undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum two years of housekeeping and office services experience, preferably in a mid- to large size professional office environment
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Must have the ability to interact with others inside and outside of the organization in a polite and respectful, yet assertive manner
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Strong team-orientation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and be proactive
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evening and weekend commitments when needed
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The U. S. Fund for UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
How to apply:
To Apply- Please Apply Online at: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=UNICEFUSA&cws=1&rid=628
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.