If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Finance and compliance review manager
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 07 Oct 2015
Chemonics seeks a manager for the Finance and Compliance Review (FCR) Department. This position resides within the Risk Management Division. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, shares lessons learned, demonstrates solid judgment, and enjoys travel. This is a great opportunity for those who are knowledgeable about USAID regulations, financial compliance, and accounting. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
• Travel to field offices or remotely conduct reviews to obtain reasonable assurance of project compliance with Chemonics, USAID, and federal policies and procedures
• Write review reports outlining observations and recommendations about project compliance
• Track the status of recommendations and ensure their timely implementation by regularly meeting with project management units (PMUs) and communicating with the field offices
• Assist with external audits and reviews conducted by third parties and provide required information related to project(s) under audit/review
• Provide financial compliance guidance for the PMU and field officeEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; degree in business, management, accounting, finance, or economics preferred
• Minimum three years of experience with auditing or accounting preferred
• Minimum three years of experience in financial compliance for USAID/federal government preferred
• Prior knowledge of accounting systems (Solomon, Deltek, Quickbooks) a plus
• Knowledge of company’s main client and its operations preferred
• Ability to solve technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge
• Experience living or working in developing countries preferred
• Willingness to work overseas up to 40 percent of the time and to consider long-term overseas assignments
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Foreign language fluency preferred; Spanish or French highly preferred
How to apply:
Apply through our Career Center at https://www1.apply2jobs.com/Chemonics/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.SearchJobs by October 7, 2015. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.