If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Network and Systems Security Analyst
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Oct 2015
The Network and Systems Security Analyst is a key member of Internews Digital Security team. The NSSA provides essential support for protecting and security information technology assets including the corporate network and all information systems. The NSSA works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires technical skill, flexibility and excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).FREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the security administration of Internews’ applications to include security-related software updates and patching.
- Conducts security evaluation and develops strategy for any new software packaging and deployment.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintains documentation.
- Monitors security logs and researches anomalies.
- Installs, maintains, and supports, security software and hardware as directed.
- Develops and drafts policy recommendations.
- Manages user roles, analysis and creation.
- Monitors network threats.
- Manages the Active Directory GPO structure and enforcement through the use of GPO policy settings, GPO preferences settings, and customized scripting.
- Manages the administration of system AV, SPAM filtering, security filtering.
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
- Prefer at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in maintaining digital security standards and preparing detailed documentation.
- Knowledge of information security domains and best practices.
- Knowledge of information security issues in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Preferred experience working outside the United States, especially in countries with existing Internews programs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a flexible, dynamic environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel, mainly to Internews overseas offices and to Arcata, California. Travel is less than 10%
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- University degree and/or specialized certification in digital security technologies.
- Experience developing security policies and procedures consistent with operations in a global, decentralized IT environment.
- Ability to think under pressure and to make decisions fast as the situation requires.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to deliver key messages in a succinct and timely manner.
- Technology Awareness – High standard of digital technology literacy and an excellent knowledge of information security challenges.
- Professionalism – Excellent skills in information collection and analysis procedures with a view to recognizing potential threats and dangers. An ability to exercise sound and strong management skills in times of crisis and emergencies.
- Planning and organizing – Excellent planning and organizational skills including the production of policy and procedure papers supporting corporate security. Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage time effectively;
- Communication – Ability to provide instructions and communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing using technologies such as webinars and PPTs. A high sense of discretion and integrity when dealing with sensitive information.
- Judgment and Decision Making – High degree of responsibility, initiative, alertness, physical fitness, emotional stability. Demonstrates sound judgment and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities in security planning and information management skills.
- Client Orientation – Professional attitude and the ability to build successful working relationships with Internews staff globally. Demonstrates an integrated approach and attitude through normal work activities and a thorough understanding of our teams in the country of operation.
How to apply:
Please visit: https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INTERNEWS&cws=1&rid=470
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.