If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Program Associate
Organization: Management Sciences for Health
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 13 Dec 2015
Working within the Program Development & Strategy (PDS) Unit, and under the direction of the Director of Partnerships, the Program Associate plays an important role in providing administrative and analytical support to all activities to aid the Health Programs Group in meeting its financial targets. The PD&S Unit works to increase the quality and functionality of processes supporting program development and as such the Project Associate will coordinate broadly across various units of HPG.
ResponsibilitiesFREE GIVEAWAY:- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices. Click above, enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish. It's 100% FREE and a lifetime offer.
Administrative Coordination (50%)
- Schedule and coordinate meeting, facilitate smooth and effective operations of meetings including connecting participants from multiple locations utilizing Skype, WebEx, and conference bridges. Distribute agenda and meeting materials in advance of the meetings; drafting meeting minutes; and tracking follow up actions.
- Track work plan of the unit, monitor and communicate deliverable due dates to team.
- Plan and organize logistics of special events, including international conferences, Brown Bags, and retreats.
- Provide budget support and tracking.
- Serve as Administrative point of contact for PD&S staff in Zambia and Kenya, and West Africa.
- Develop and maintain team calendars, tracking sheets, event schedules, and work plans.
- Maintain shared network records, work plans, reports, tools, and other documents.
- Produce and prepare print and digital materials for workshops and meetings.
Analysis and Reporting (25%)
- Support the development of ad hoc, weekly and monthly reports and disseminate findings, providing an analysis of PDS activities and opportunities. Reports may include collecting information from a variety of sources across the organization, as well as specific research utilizing external sources.
- Conduct desk research on prospects and funding trends to support the unit’s needs for accurate and timely information on current and future.
- Perform data quality checks on PDS systems.
- Track external events, maintain events calendar and ensure HPG events are synched with corporate calendar. Attend events to gather intelligence as needed.
- Assist in drafting capability statements and conducting initial outreach to partners.
Knowledge Management (20%)
- Assist the unit in accessing and analyzing data from information databases including Salesforce.
- Maintain Unit’s Salesforce dashboards.
- Coordinate regular and “flash” intranet updates for the PD&S Unit.
- Develop and maintain Unit’s document management systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in international development or related field.
- At least one year of professional work experience.
- One year of experience with US-government funded projects or other international development-related activity.
- One year of experience living or working in a developing country.
- Ability to speak and work at professional level in Spanish, French or another language.
- Experience working with relational databases including Salesforce strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in new business development, including stakeholder and donor relations, proposal development and management.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite applications.
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with professional colleagues from diverse socio-cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and solve problems.
- Excellent writing, organizational and communications skills; including organizing, scanning, summarizing and presenting information.
- Opportunities may arise for occasional international travel – up to 10%. If international travel is required, no more than 1-2 weeks of continuous travel would be required, and rarely more than one week per country.
- Keyboard use, Pulling drawers, Lifting papers.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
How to apply:
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4333y3r7sq
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.