If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In United States of America: Spring Policy and Advocacy Intern
Organization: Management Sciences for Health
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Oct 2015
MSH’s Policy and Advocacy (P&A) team furthers the organization’s mission by raising global health priorities before global and U.S. decision makers, and by advocating for increased health resource commitments. Leveraging MSH’s evidence-based, field-driven expertise, our team supports issues, legislation, and appropriations that enable our partners in developing countries to create stronger management systems and improve access to services.
- Attend meetings, briefings, events and hearings. Write up event notes.
- Conduct desk research on international development and global health issues
- Assist in the preparation of materials for meetings/events with congressional, administration, and NGO staff
- Draft articles for MSH’s internal newsletter and external blog
- Assist with organizing internal and external events, such as congressional staff briefings
- Assist with administrative tasks when necessary
- Students majoring in public health, public policy, international relations, international development or related subjects
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (Grad students preferred).
- Commitment of 15-25 hours per week minimum (full-time hours preferred).
- A basic understanding of and an interest in global health policy and/or issues.
- Posses strong organizational, research, writing, and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work proactively and independently, as well as part of a team.Enter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
- Internship candidates must be full or part time students earning university credit for their internship.
- This is an **unpaid* internship and candidates are responsible for their own housing and transportation.*
Candidates should send the following materials as one document firstname.lastname@example.org****. Only candidates who follow instructions and get selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit the following to email@example.com**email to be considered:**
1) A tailored cover letter detailing relevant skills, advocacy and/or global health experience, and availability.
2) A resume.
3) A short writing sample (1-2 pages).
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a non-profit international public health organization dedicated to saving lives and improving the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. MSH has offices in 35 countries and experience in 140. Learn more: http://www.msh.org/.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9d9xmhmnhn
How to apply:
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.