Top 10 WordPress Plugins To Use When Setting Up Google Authorship
For those of you who read my last post about how to make your Google Author profile Image appear in search results and still found difficulties in having your image displayed on results next to your posts and or your image having disappeared for no reason even after you followed every simple step in the above article, just feel rested since this article will help you find a way to re-make your profile picture appear back in search results just like it was for my case. And in case you succeeded using the above option, then you can too take some time and read this out since you never know, a time may come when you will need to use this information.
In this post, I have compiled a list of 10 WordPress Plugins which you can use to set up your Google author profile image within a few minutes and without having to do this or that since the plugins were developed purposely for that and below is the whole list.
1. Google Author Information In Search Results – This plugin adds a Google Profile URL option in your profile and has some simple configurations in its set up. When you are done, it takes a few days to have your image appear.
2. Google Plus Author – It has only 4 simple steps to follow in order to have your image appear in search.
3. Google Authorship – It uses a shot code, a code and a widget when setting up.
4. Google Plus Authorship – A Simple and multi-author plugin to help you set up your profile image.
5. Google Authorship For Multiple Writers – This is self explanatory. Whether you own a blog which supports multiple authors, all will have their images shown.
6. Basic Google Authorship – This will replace your authorship links with your author image.
7. Simple Google Authorship And Avator – This automated the the process by using an authentication option which helps in retrieving your profile URL thus making your image appear in search.
8. Authorsure – This plugin uses the rel=publisher , rel=me, rel=author and links to connect your Google Plus profiles, pages, archives, posts and authors pages.
9. Google author link – Follow instructions.
10. Googleplus multi authorship – As in 9 above.
How To Use The Above Plugins?
All you need is to log in to your WordPress site, go to plugins and search for any of the above and instal it to test.
Liked this article or found it helpful? Share it with your friends using the social share buttons below and or post a comment to let us know your feedback or any addition using the comment form below..