Wondering how to apply for a Uganda VISA? This tutorial takes you through the step by step procedures from filling to submitting your VISA application form online. All you need to get started with your Pearl of Africa tour, travel or etc is to follow the information below so you get access to the country just like it happens in all other countries when it comes to a person seeking entry.
Whether you want to travel to Uganda as an ordinary person, as a tourist, for a visit and etc, this article is for you. You should note that Uganda currently is one of the countries which has the e-System meaning that unlike before when one had to manually fill the VISA application forms, currently one is able to apply online using the e-VISA application form.
In order to get started with your Uganda VISA application form online, you should follow the below procedures and step by step. Please note that you need to submit the correct information as that is the only way to ensure that your application is a success. Lets look at the steps to follow when applying using through e-Immigration portal.
1. Visit the “Uganda Electronic Visa/Permit Application System” website https://visas.immigration.go.ug/ and click on “Start new application”.
2. Accept the “Disclaimer” by clicking on accept and waiting for page to load.
3. Select the Type, category and subcategory of “VISA application” and click next. Please note that you must select the the right information basing on your need.
4. Go to Step 2 and fill in your Personal data, passport information, answer all other information as required, tick box to “confirm that all information provided in this form is accurate and valid”, enter Human verification and go to next step.
5. Attach all other required documents including Passport copy (bio-data page), Recent Passport-size Photograph and Vaccination Certificate (Yellow Fever).
Go to the last step of submitting your application and follow prompts. Please note that you will be required to pay a VISA application fee of $50 as you will be suggested on where to pay. Hope this is very helpful towards your getting approval to travel to or through Uganda. Still stuck? Locate the nearest Ugandan consulate and seek help on how to get started.