If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Cambodia: Development Advisor
Organization: Angkor Hospital for Children
Closing date: 28 Sep 2015
To : All interested candidates
From : Human Resource Department, Angkor Hospital for ChildrenEnter your email, select new user, enter name, wait, add and finish all using this Free.
Position : Development Advisor
Job location : AHC Siem Reap, Cambodia
Report to : Development Director.
Vacancy : 01 position
Closing Date : 28thSeptember 2015 at 17.00 pm
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a non-profit organization providing free medical care to children in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individuals who can fill the currently vacant position of Development Advisor (01 post)
The successful applicant will be a person who is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
- Identify new donors / funding opportunities (government, non-governmental, corporate, foundations, endowments) for Angkor Hospital for Children to partner with
- Facilitate all aspects of project management for proposal development – initial request for proposal (RFP) review/analysis, template creation, information gathering, scheduling for input, review & consolidation of proposal
- Lead the design, development and delivery of persuasive proposals in collaboration with relevant hospital departments and in line with AHC’s strategic plan
- Accountable for creating and delivering a winning proposal for each assigned opportunity and ensuring full compliance to proposal requirements
- Lead the ongoing continuous improvement of the proposal development process, as well as maintenance of knowledge databases
- Support the hand-over of winning proposals to AHC’s Development Managers to develop and maintain new donor relationships and reporting requirements
- Update / develop AHC’s proposal templates and organizational summary information
- Support Grants Unit to write accurate donor reports as required
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, communications, development, or other related fields
- Accomplished proposal writer with excellent writing/editing capabilities and strong analytical/research skills, ideally in a health-related field
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
- Strong project management skills – planning, execution, issue resolution
- Effective in clearly articulating solutions and consolidating multiple streams of input into cohesive and readable narrative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents
- Ability to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to proposals
- Team player with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior English writing skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Application-Form-PDF.pdf along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 099 610 885, 069 818 773 or via email: [email protected].
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.