Cambodia: Resilience Analysis Expert
If you are searching for a career/employment opportunity, why not take your time and try out on this one? Here is another Job Opportunity In Cambodia: Resilience Analysis Expert
Organization: Action Against Hunger
Closing date: 30 Sep 2015
Action Against Hunger is an international humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger. Recognized as a leader in the fight against malnutrition, Action Against Hunger saves the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Action Against Hunger is looking to recruit a Resilience Analysis Expert in Cambodia :
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by …
conducting a Resilience analysis while using findings to contribute to a joint Resilience and Nutrition Security strategy.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Identifying team requirements for the study. Recruit, train and supervise the team.
- Presenting the results of the analysis with key partners (government, UN, other NGOs).
- Defining a joint action plan based on the findings of both the RA and NCA.
- Representing ACF at both local and national level in collaboration with the Country Director.
Does this description fit you?
You’re a seasoned Resilience Analysis Expert
- You have a Master’s of Arts of Science or higher in International Development, Humanitarian Assistance, Rural Development, Social Sciences or related studies
- You have prior experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection at field level, along with qualitative data analysis and reporting
- You have at least 3 years’ humanitarian experience related to resilience and disaster risk management
You’re a super communicator
- You have proven experience in establishing rapport and communication with people in diverse backgrounds.
- You have excellent listening skills are are able to assimilate, analyse and synthesise information; adapting quickly to the local communication norms and styles
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You have contributed to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are calm under pressure, & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeedFreebie:- It's free and designed for you! Claim yours here now
How to apply:
Please apply with a Resume and Cover Letter to :
Disclaimer. Thekonsulthub.com neither screens employers nor endorses their employment opportunities, labor practices, products, or services. You are therefore advised to attempt to check the validity and accuracy of job listings on the Employers website.